Requirements for NEW NH Theatre Award Theatre Company Applicants:
- Must have done one of the following:
- Produced at least 2 full theatre productions in the previous calendar year
- Produced 1 full theatre production per year for the previous 2 calendar years.
NOTE: Above mentioned productions must meet the NH Theatre Awards requirements for an "adjudicable" production to qualify.
- Must provide Programs, Press Releases and Promotional Material for past productions, if requested by the NHTA
- Must be incorporated or based in NH.
- Must perform significant majority of productions in New Hampshire.
- Must NOT be named on any theatre union's "strike list" or their equivalents.
For EXISTING NHTA Theatre Company Applicants:
Having previously met the minimum number of previously produced productions requirements for a "new" company noted above, a currently eligible Theatre Company must present a minimum of 1 production each consecutive year in order to maintain eligibility as a continuing theatre company.
All other requirements noted above must continue to be met.