New Hampshire Theatre Awards (NHTA) Board of Directors Seeks New Executive Director
SEARCH EFFECTIVE THROUGH MAY 19, 2014
The NH Theatre Awards Board of Directors currently seeks applicants for the position of Executive Director. The position encompasses statewide prominence and high visibility in the theatre community, and beyond. The term is one year and multiple terms may be served. This is a paid stipend position.
- Attend all monthly Board of Directors (BOD) meetings
- Oversee and manage Operations Committee (OC), including overseeing all meetings and reporting activity to NHTA BOD, liaise with Board President and Treasurer on all NHTA business, as needed, and oversee with OC the Adjudication process and training modules.
- Manage relationships with all participating and non-participating theatre groups (Professional and Community)
- Oversee Awards Night planning and logistics, including pre- and post-Awards events, and VIP arrangements and seating
- Manage and track, with OC, all subcommittee activities
- Work with OC on development of policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ensure website functionality, content accuracy, timeliness of updates, and update technology as needed
- Address with timeliness communications between OC and participating theatre companies
- Manage, track, and maintain fiscal budget within BOD and Treasurer parameters
- Maintain current, and solicit new, relationships with Awards Night vendors
- Comply with all set benchmarks for Awards Night schedule/calendar of events, and After-party
- Organizational spokesperson
attributes, with outstanding personal and presentational skills
- Ability to define and productively interact with broad-range audiences
- Staged productions, including large-scale special and/or theatrical events
- Productive nonprofit board relations
- General marketing
and public relations concepts and practices as applicable to theatre organizations
- Positive volunteer relations and leadership initiatives
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may email a cover letter and résumé to:
Gina M. Carballo
President, New Hampshire Theatre Awards
Interviews with the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, May 19th, 2014 at 7PM at the offices of New Hampshire Magazine, 150 Dow Street, Manchester, NH.
To be considered for this position, attendance on this date is mandatory.